The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Citric Sheep.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the advertisement, website, or application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Types of Data Collected
Personal information You disclose to Us
We collect Personal information that You voluntarily provide to Us when You register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about Us or Our products and Services, or otherwise when you contact Us. The Personal information We collect may include the following:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Any other data such as personal preferences, requirements, or comments
Information collected from other sources
In order to enhance Our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers and services to You and update Our records, We may obtain information about You from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. This information may include job titles, email addresses, intent data (or user behavior data), and social media profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion. If You interact with Us on a social media platform using Your social media account (e.g. Linkedin), We receive Personal information about You such as Your name, email address, and gender. Any Personal information that We collect from Your social media account depends on Your social media account’s privacy settings.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or Our third-party marketing partners may use the Personal information You send to Us for Our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with Your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about Us or Our Services, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting Us, We will collect Personal information from You. You can opt-out of Our marketing emails at any time.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers outside Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from yours.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Links to Other Websites
Your Privacy Rights
Based on the applicable laws of Your country, You may have the right to request access to the Personal information We collect from You, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. If you have questions or comments about this notice, or if You want to request to review, update, or delete Your Personal information, You can contact Us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org